Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"No hay dos sin tres" (updated)

Universe and Nature tends to even up all distressing events. Market is no exception.



GL tomorrow.



PS, 
Most bloggers try to convey their thoughts with articles or charts at best. Very few demonstrate their knowledge and skills with successful trades. And although those are good ways to share knowledge, it is not less true that human being learn much more from their mistakes than from their good choices. So I decided to share a RT mistake with you. Not that it has ended up with bad results yet , in fact it is an ongoing trade but it is wrong from the get go. Why?. Cause it is going against major trend , and I am trying to get cute against it . So I have two possible outcomes : 
a) I get stopped out and lose money + possibility to stay on the right side of the trade for BIG profits. 
b) I got right, trade goes my way, I made some (LITTLE) money, I feel I am good and I do it AGAIN next time until a) occurs.

So this is  my testimonial trade:


" I did an horrid trade today, I' ve just bot around 1076 ES after the close"


11:00 am EST Update: 


After holding overnight and incurring in an excessive risk at doing so, I ve taken out some off at 1081  


08_13 Update
Finally they stopped me with the AH selloff yesterday. Even if  grabbed a couple of points, it was a sucker trade. Why? because it  makes you focus on the small fish, and losing attention to the bigger move, ( IT trend) , where the real money is.


However , one more rally may be in the works, but it will be only to shake out late bears before the real deal.


GL





3 comments:

  1. Good to see you posting again and nice trading this week - even if you had a little hiccup

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are still one of the finest traders out there. S$%!* happens

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Alfonso!
    Just dropping a comment here for confirmation

    ReplyDelete