Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Speed

As my last post stated, bull was not dead. They clearly demonstrated it today. However they went too high , too fast and that is never healthy for a young trend. So be extremely careful if you are willing to buy around here.
If you were long from 112x area then manage, else I'd stay away until Opex tricks are over.

ES 1193 as I write


Trading wise today I failed to follow my plan and screwed it by abandoning long positions I carried from Monday and  shorting 1170 area just following the crowd , stupid. But I won't make a second mistake (chasing bull) to amend the first mistake.

GL to all

2 comments:

  1. Great words, Pata.  Thanks for the update.  I'm flat, stopped out of my original long last week.  I still think we see 1250 or so after OPEX, then down to new lows.  I'll probably buy if we get a dip that holds at around the 1170 pivot.  I'm looking for a top in last week of Sep.  GL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the ST trend is still up but yesterday's rally needs to demonstrate is true by means of a retracement that is bought. I expect that to happen but cant forget the fact that they moved just too fast .... Flat here too, waiting for that test to be passed. 
    GL 

    ReplyDelete