Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A candy for pata- faders

Well, the setup and the level ( in red at first chart) I was looking for was overshot. I should have known they were going to break the range from 01-02 to 01-07 out before making their move, a fake breakout that is. But the thing is that they did that already and they also printed scary new highs at other majors. Even SPY  dividend corrected made highs (see second chart  below). The "shake out" phase should be over but something may still be missing before they  pull the rug. That is my take today and that is what pata-faders may be  interested in and use it as a funny but usually effective key to decide a trade (short in this case).

Here are some charts:
-SPY "too toppy to be a top" (bullish) .





-SPY "scary breakout" (dividend corrected) (bearish)



-Pata's oldy setup overshot (1) (bearish, WTF)




-Pata's oldy setup overshot (2)  (bearish , WTFF)




-And some music to warm up (or to cool down)

Enjoy :



1 comment:

  1. Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or
    vice-versa? My blog discusses a lot of the same subjects
    as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you are interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!

    Excellent blog by the way!

    my web site; bankruptcy attorney florida
    Also see my web site :: bankruptcy florida

    ReplyDelete