Thursday, November 03, 2011

Long time

Long time no see so many sucker bulls patting their own back after a green day ( +1.88%) as they had no risk in front of them or as if they had conquered new all time highs. It is true the tape conceded no breather to bears (  I can attest it) but this is the type of sentiment-setup I prefer for Big "surprises".
Price wise there is a nice possibility of gap down tomorrow, even in that case marginal highs would be what is needed to complete a ST top which is scheduled for tomorrow IMO. I am keeping shorts here ( avg 1248.25 ES)  and planning to manage them overnight if the mad cow gives me a chance to.

GL to all but believe me bulls cannot afford to relax.

NYSE is the only healthy one while AMEX shows alarming signs:







No comments:

Post a Comment