Monday, August 24, 2009

08-24 Daily wrap up (updated )

As we were saying at Seeking the unobvious, many instruments were showing relative weakness and diverging from SPX and other indices. This and other factors led to a retracement today.

Regarding the next steps: Many bears are excited about the shooting star candle this close set on many US and EU indices. I think a little more correction may come tomorrow but wouldn't bet on the bear case for too long since the main trend is bullsish. EURUSD flirted with the key level we identifyed previously, surpassed for some time but failed to close above (correlation with stocks remains high).

Anyway, I will post an integrated vision tonight, so stay tuned:)


Take a look at the updated NQ chart for a nice sum up pic which is also a good example of the 1,2,3 Reg channel move:





Note aside: I was reviewing ES charts with some other indicators since there were some volume spikes that looked suspicious, this is what I found. I am not sure it is what I think but no wonder it looks bad for bulls in the ST.