Friday, August 21, 2009

Seeking the unobvious (updated)

Turning point time guys. This last week has been really shocking but at least set something clear: Bulls are still in total control of this market.
I will post later my vision about different time frames and try to put all the pieces together in one picture. Meanwhile I brought this short term charts. The only objective is to balance the astonishing impresion that SP500 and some other indices gave us on Friday's close. I think some other indices and instruments showed less strength, at the close or in previous 2 days. This makes me think that on Monday/Tuesday we can have some correction (finally). After that correction I expect more buying pressure.
So this is bear's short term tiny hope as far as I can see :)


SPX- OIL/GOLD spread



SPX- DAX/SHATZ spread



SPX vs. USD comparison




6E . Euro future closing on Friday.



Nasdaq 100 future . See previous chart